Men's Overachiever Sweaterfleece Jacket
Go above and beyond – our Sweaterfleece Jacket has your back. With the softness and performance of fleece and the look of heathered wool, these ultra-versatile and stylish go-to pieces are head and shoulders above the rest. Perfect for a day out or a cozy night in. They do it all and then some!
- Super soft, full-zip sweaterfleece jacket
- Brushed poly-lined collar adds comfort, whether zipped or open
- Features zippered chest pocket, on seam front pockets, lined neck facing
- Convenient sleeve pocket for extra storage
- Raglan sleeves for freer range of movement
- Storm flap
You may return most new, unworn items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. All items must be returned unworn in their original condition. All returns must be authorized in advance. Decorated items are not returnable.
View return policy.
We require customers to have an active and approved account with us before checking inventory and placing orders. Signing up for an account is free and approvals are granted within 24 hours.
|Sleeve||33||34||35||36||36||36 ½||37 ½||38|
|Inseam||32||32||32 ½||33||33 ½||33 ½||33 ½||33 ½|
|Neck||15||15 ¾||16 ½||17 ½||18 ½||19 ½||20 ½||21 ½|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
- A - CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- B - WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of waist (typically the small of your back and where body bends side to side), keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- C - HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- D - SLEEVE: With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent, measure from the center back neck, across shoulder to elbow, and down to wrist.
- E - INSEAM: Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.
- F - NECK (Men): Measure around the base of your neck.