How to Use the eCatalog
- Visit the eCatalog page and click “open” in the bottom right corner.
- To flip through the catalog, use the arrows to navigate through pages, flip to pg. 4 to view the table of contents, or click “page overview” in the top left.
- Hover over a product to go to the product page.
- Download the catalog as a .pdf by clicking the “download as .pdf” button in the top left corner.
Program Safe items are indicated by an orange circle around the color swatch. This is how a buyer knows what styles will be reordered. If there is not an orange circle around a color swatch, the item is not program safe and once the inventory is sold it will not be reordered.
Recycled Bottle Count is shown on each page with apparel made out of recycled plastic bottles. Men’s and Women’s styles may have different bottle counts due to fabric content and garment weight. The bottle counts shown are the number of plastic bottles used to make that product.
- Some items are made out of other recycled materials, like Sorona® and Nylon. Repurposing these materials and keeping them out of landfills is also good for the environment.
- bluesign® and OEKO–TEX® certified mills are also a sustainable component used to do better for our planet.
Catalog pricing is only in MSRP to simplify the selling process. Non-logged in users only see MSRP pricing on the website. Users must be logged in to view net pricing. MSRP pricing is shown to give distributors flexibility with their margin. We try to offer the retailer a minimum of 60% margin. Client-safe pricing on flyers and price lists are available upon request.
Questions? Email [email protected] or call 651-480-3000