Women's Explorer Side-Zip Rain Pants
Bring it on, Mother Nature. Our Ultimate Stretch Waterproof Breathable Side Zip Rain Pants are built for adventure, whatever the weather. Constructed with high quality, high-stretch fabric so you stay dry and comfortable. Because why let a little rain slow you down?
- Action ready, 4-way stretch waterproof pant
- 20K/20K waterproof breathable shell, open bottom with full zip side seam for ease of wear
- Features 3 needle cased elastic wasteband with adjustable tabs for comfort
- Waterproof front pocket zippers and reverse entry zippered welt back pocket
- Fully seam sealed and wind proof
- Hook and loop adjustment tab at bottom leg opening
You may return most new, unworn items within 30 days of delivery for a refund. All items must be returned unworn in their original condition. All returns must be authorized in advance. Decorated items are not returnable.
View return policy.
We require customers to have an active and approved account with us before checking inventory and placing orders. Signing up for an account is free and approvals are granted within 24 hours.
|Numeric||XS (2)||S (4/6)||M (8/10)||L (12/14)||XL (16/18)||2XL (20/22)||3XL (24/26)|
|Sleeve||30||30 ¾||31 ½||32 ¼||33||33 ½||34|
|Inseam||31 ½||32||32||32||32 ½||32 ½||32 ½|
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR BODY
- A - CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- B - WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of waist (typically the small of your back and where body bends side to side), keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- C - HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- D - SLEEVE: With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent, measure from the center back neck, across shoulder to elbow, and down to wrist.
- E - INSEAM: Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.
- F - NECK (Men): Measure around the base of your neck.