Storm Creek's Bottle to Better Story with MN Live
April 21, 2023
Storm Creek’s CEO Teresa Fudenberg and Founder Doug Jackson join the hosts of Minnesota Live to discuss our “bottle to better” story
- Of the billions of plastic water bottles produced annually, just 11% are recycled.
- Technology in the apparel industry is so advanced that we can make softer materials with recycled plastics than with the virgin plastics we’ve used in the past.
- Because of that, we’ve been able to double our bottle usage.
- Using recycled bottles also means 79% fewer carbon emissions.
- We’re always looking for ways to improve our processes, materials and products.
- 10% of our 2023 Earth Day event profits went to Mississippi Park Connection.
(Storm Creek is the official apparel partner of Channel 5 Eyewitness News.)
For more details, read: From Bottle to Better: How We Turn Plastic Bottles Into Clothing